This post contains affiliate links.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – once you open a FREE scorecard where you earn money back on purchases, you can link the “Move” section of the APP to your Fitbit. For every day you reach 10,000 steps they apply 3 points to your scorecard.
- Walgreens – open a free Balance Rewards Card online or at any Walgreens and link your fitbit to earn points based on your activity. For every 5,000 points you receive you get $5 to spend in store (or possibly online).
- Every Move – based on your insurance provider you may be able to earn gift cards for being active! The more active you are the faster you earn money to spend!
- Fit Studio – You sign up for “classes” and earn perks you can spend at Kmart
- Pact – This APP rewards you when you meet your goals and penalizes when you don’t. Each week you select your goals and what your pact for that week will be.