The 2009 the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) revised their guidelines regarding testimonials and endorsements (both you will see on this blog) to protect the public from companies paying for initially misleading information. Because of this, I felt the need to disclose the following to my readers (you):
- My blog and its content is a source of income. It will, at times, we used to promote services, products, and other businesses.
- I promise to only review products I have tried and even if a product has been given to me free of charge, I promise to be honest with you.
- I may not be able to note the mention of affiliates every time they are used.
- I will never share your personal information (including email) with a third party.
- I do not store information about your visit to my blog, other than to analyze and optimize your experience here at The Kept Wife. However, you can turn off your cookies by changing your browser settings.
- I am not responsible for content shared without my permission.
- I use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit The Kept Wife. These companies may use aggravated information in order to provide advertisements that may interest you.
These policies were updated on December 26, 2016 and are subject to change at any time. Feel free to contact me with any further questions and I will assist you to the best of my abilities. Email me at email@example.com